This website may contain information which is forward–looking and involves risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those reflected in the forward–looking statements. These risks and uncertainties include, without limitation, risks associated with the inherent uncertainty of pharmaceutical research, product development, clinical research, seeking regulatory approval and product commercialisation, as well as the impact of competitive products, patents, product liability and third-party reimbursement risks associated with the pharmaceutical industry.
All content on this website is provided to you on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind either express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, and non–infringement. Summit Therapeutics plc (“Summit, “the Company” or “we”) makes no warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, currency, or reliability of any content available through this website. You are responsible for verifying any information before relying on it. Use of the website and the content available on the website is at your sole risk. Summit makes no representations or warranties that use of the website will be uninterrupted or error–free. You are responsible for taking all necessary precautions to ensure that any content you may obtain from the website is free of viruses.
Your use of the website or any content on the website is at your own risk. Summit specifically disclaims any liability, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with access to or use of the website, even if Summit has been advised of the possibility of such damages, including but not limited to reliance by any party on any content obtained through the use of the website, or that arises in connection with mistakes or omissions in, or delays in transmission of, information to or from the user, interruptions in telecommunications connections to the website or viruses, whether caused in whole or in part by negligence, acts of God, telecommunications failure, theft or destruction of, or unauthorized access to the website, or related information or programs.
This website may contain links to websites operated by other parties. The linked sites are not under the control of Summit, and we are not responsible for the content available on any other Internet sites linked to this website. Such links do not imply Summit’s endorsement of material on any other site and Summit disclaims all liability with regard to your access to such linked websites. Summit provides links to other Internet sites as a convenience to users, and access to any other Internet sites linked to this website is at your own risk.
Prospective investors should be aware that the value of an investment in Summit may go down as well as up and there can be no guarantee that the market price of such an investment fully reflects its underlying value. Investors should be aware that investment in shares on the Alternative Investment Market of the London Stock Exchange plc carries a higher risk than shares quoted on the Official List. An investment in Summit shares may not be suitable for all investors. You should take independent financial advice before making any investment decision.
This website may include certain statements, estimates and projections provided by Summit with respect to its anticipated future performance. Such statements, estimates and projections reflect various assumptions concerning anticipated results and are subject to significant business, economic and competitive uncertainties and contingencies, many of which may be beyond the control of Summit plc. There can be no assurance that such statements, estimates and projections will be realised.
The Summit Therapeutics plc Twitter Guidelines
Summit currently maintains a corporate Twitter account: @summitplc
The company recognises the importance of new communication channels (i.e. new and social media) for engaging our stakeholders in a real and meaningful way. As a biotechnology company, Summit is committed to certain ethical, legal, and regulatory standards unique to this industry. By establishing a presence on twitter we seek to embrace social media and engage with our audiences in a responsible manner.
In order to ensure our communications are consistent with our obligations as a company listed on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange and the NASDAQ Global Market, we have put in place the following basic guidelines and disclaimers (below) to help you understand how Summit will use this platform. We ask for your understanding as we engage in this medium, recognising in particular that responses may at times appear limited in nature.
• On some occasions, it may be possible for us to respond to your questions although this may not happen immediately or the responses may be of a limited nature. We will not respond to personal attacks, foul language, disparaging comments or topics that do not relate directly to Summit.
• There may be some questions/comments we will be unable to address, including questions directly related to financial matters, on-going legal matters, regulatory issues, or certain other elements of our business.
• Twitter accounts that Summit follows or is followed by do not indicate an endorsement of the account owner or their products and services.
• Summit may provide links or references to other sites as part of its Tweets. However, Summit claims no responsibility for the content of such other sites and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from that content. Any links to other sites are provided as merely a convenience to the users of this platform.
• Summit reserves all rights relating to the Summit Twitter account including, but not limited to, all rights to add, remove or modify any content or material posted on the account, discontinue the account, accept or reject those who may wish to follow the account and respond to any questions or comments addressed to the account.